New CMLup controller is a “state-of-the-art” device which was developed in accordance with the latest available technical standards. It comes with a number of outstanding features, such as:
- Clear, readable display of the state of charge
- New housing design
- Acoustic signal when the state of charge changes
- Low voltage disconnect regulated by state of charge or voltage
- USB connector for mobile phone charging or small music players/devices
- 16 mm2 connector binding posts (10mm² stranded wire with cable end sleeves)
- Complete electronic protection
The temperature-compensated, four-stage PWM charging algorithm (float, main, boost, equalization) is adjustable for sealed and vented lead-acid batteries.
SOC and LVD
The CMLup charge controller allows for either SOC or voltage-controlled low-voltage disconnect.
Pre-set programs for sealed and vented lead acid batteries. Equipped with a USB port to charge external mobile devices.
The CMLup has several great features including visual status display, alarm for LVD and safety functions